Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] good bye minetown
Started by [E] Cauldweller

i tried to make a differance but wound up being a fag good bye all my properties go to 8x8johan and all of my items go to pompous_lemur

i have gained a reputation as a douche so goodbye
also danni and dobs r the best
I never knew much about you, but you were never a douche in my view. You shall be missed sir. Hope that you return.
its too late the only way im gonna come back is if my name changes
You were always lovely in my opinion Cauld, I will miss you.

I hope one day you will change your mind and return <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> You are always welcome to live in my town xx
what's wrong with your name? did someone change it ingame?
I never got my gold D:
I think he means he could only come back if his name wasn't Cauldweller. Anyway, Cauld just avoid the PVP GW drama and you'll be fine in the server. I have no negative opinion of you -- please don't be turned away by the insensitivity of a few.
I have no idea what reputation you're on about and I hate to see you go.

I had fun times with you in guest world trying to capture the fort.

Not everyone gives someone he just met armor, food & a diamond sword to go travelling together.

Please reconsider your decision <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Landr0.
Cauldweller wrote:
i tried to make a differance but wound up being a fag good bye all my properties go to 8x8johan and all of my items go to pompous_lemur

i have gained a reputation as a douche so goodbye

Reputation is what you make it my friend, and its never too late to turn it around. Plus it sounds like you have done some good on this server and could continue to do so.