Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I lost my items.
Started by [E] RobinDarkRiver

Yesterday, me and TrollDimort went on seeking monster spawners and that kind of stuff, we found alot of diamonds and a whole bunch of iron

i dont know how trolldimort found but

i already had a stack of iron ores in my inventory and i found 90 ores in the cave(s)

In the dungeons/caves i found 16 diamonds(well more but i splitted it with Trolldimort,i used 2 for 2 shovels so i could dig some dirt out for my basement. later that night i had to stop playing minecraft after a full 7 hours. and the next morning(now) i voted and got 1.8.001 credits because i used some yesterday and spared up 2 days. so i bought 14 diamondss and wanted to put them next to the other 14, but there were no others. Im so pissed about what happend but you guys cant help it. i lost over 1 stack and 20+ iron ingots and 14 diamonds!, im trying to make this a reasonable thread.

without any cursing or whatsoever .

Nick said that if there where admins in the game or something i could use /pe <msg> and maybe ask for something,

and for the people who dont believe me here are some screenshots.::

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/2011081619.jpg/ <-- are the ores/items/ingots whatever u wanna call it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/20110816192240.png/ <-- these are my armor, i didnt tell annything about it, because that doesnt really bother me. chainmail would die asap.
Was this is the guest world?
No.

normal world at my protected house and chests
when you are online show a mod or admin where these chests are. we can use big brother to figure out who took them.
i Did, and btw its not griefed. i had them in my inventory while i went offline, and the next morning all my inventory items where gone, including a stack of iron and 28 diamonds. and the chainmail and such but yeah.