Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Caught steeling from vaults
Started by [E] donkeyykong

Username:Akoontzboy,Ripplyskydiver4,JPWayneKrsh,_Hamich_ and another name (unknown)

Problem: Stealing from the vaults Akoontzboy is my brother and the other guys are his freinds they were on skype talking when I heard them say "I love this hack" I walked in pretended like I wanted to help them with the hack they told me what it did "Akoontzboy:This hack can let us go threw the ground(probuly Noteclip) and they said where stealing from the vaults we got a ton load of diamond stuff. I have a screenshot of _Hamich_ In my vault. Sadly I dont know how to post a screenshot.

Location in-game:MT Vaults

Time and day:9:00-(Still going on) EST time

-Thanks DonkeyyKong I hope you get them banned <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
run %appdata% look for screen shot folder.

I already banned JPWaynekrsh a couple hours ago.
Ok
Where did I hack in any of this yes I was on skype but I was on a diff server And the admin of it was talking to us cause they restarted the map and we wanted to build but he would not let me or my friend. I have the admin to say we were there. Plus where is there any chest with my name in it? (Akoontzboy) is my name
Koontz we know your other account is Ripplyskydiver4 andyou told me that you were on skype with your freinds and if I posted that you would get your freinds to say you didnt :Gus Undead....(people I listed)
ya i was with him on another server i have no idea what donkeyykong is talking about, he must be in a special education center typing these messages

Gus read my top message -_-
wtf is going on here?
I don't have a diff account................
Yes you do...im your brother I would know that........ and we also know that JPWayneKrsh's other account is NeroGuilt