Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Caught steeling from vaults
Started by [E] donkeyykong

So thats why hamwich was giving out 9stacks of gold and diamonds and armour
So THAT'S how he got so rich!

Good one kutha! :owned:
Wait a sec...-5 votes!?!
THX LAUNDR0 TELL CHECKERS THAT!! :mad2:

EDIT: sry 4 caps lol
He screenshoted _Hamwich_ in his vault.. How did _hamwich_ get in there? You also entered the guestworld place "with the help of creepers". I saw some holes but after repairs you had entered again "with the help og creepers" while there was no holes there, the region expanded so you couldnt jump over the wall and explosion denyed.. We aslo saw some of you speeding, you were able to hit people 5 blocks away from you and kill a fully armoured and full health diamound user with 2 hits with a diamond sword.

You also abused the protection glich after warning by MastaC729..

So basicly:

NoClip

Speed Mod

Some kind of range hit mod

Some kind of extra damage mod or go throught armour mod..

Griefing

Stealing

Glitch Abuseing

And i really wonder why you havent been banned yet.

Those i experienced doing this shit was:

_Hamwich_ , Akoontzboy and Justinz

So im really looking forward to the day they finaly decide to get rid of you.

Congratz bro! You managed to actuly piss of the troll by breaking tha rules..
i say ban them all
no wonder all of my damn gold is gone, you should ban them all
Whoa whoa whoa, your accusing me of hacking? Just because I can kill you after damaging you then dying and coming back doesn't mean I hack. I HATE people who cheat. I hate people who lie about people cheating just because they are sore losers even more.
Justin, you managed to attack me 5 blocks away from you? I was on the wall.. unreachable by everything else than arrows.. Please explain? I even had danieldaniel tping to me so he could vitness it, and he found it quite strange.

You also managed to kill me by hitting me 2 times with a diamond wsord then i was at full health with a full diamond armour.

I find that quite strange..
Exteriti, Not trying to be mean but...Justinz, i know Justinz He does not hack he hates hacking and hes the only one in this whole disscussion that doesent use hacks, and im not trying to be like Gus and Undead backing Koontz up on every part...>_>,

So Justinz should not be banned nor punnished at any risks please. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>