Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] funniest ban ever?
Started by [E] hunter9340

okay so i re-stocked the torches in my store, and went mining i then advertised my shop to sell my torches, a few minutes after that, i decided to see if anyone has bought my torches, so i right clicked the sign it said "nothing to withdraw" so i got kingmark to BB that chest, and one of the most recent modifications on the chest was done by "mad_masta (a guest)" and i asked mad if he stole my torches and he said no, he then jumped off a cliff and killed him self, kingMark then when to his death place and guess what was there? my torches, i asked him "why did you steal my torches??" his reply was "i was looknig for gold" "in my chests???" kingmark banned him a few minutes later "reason: griefing torches while looking for gold" in my shop chests REALLY???!?!?! this is one of the funniest things ive witness happen on minetown, XD i wonder how his ban appeal will turn out... HAHAHAHA dont you find this funny??
Lol hunter, I especially enjoy the ban reason.

Banned for epic failing at trying to steal things
he twas looking for gold, but instead found torches, the banhammer thus found him!!
Cool Story bro.

1 up me guys, i'm so clever.
NO 1 UP me!!! im clever for making that saying its now going into my sig
GACKT how dare you!!!!
lolwut?
XD your + votes is 69 XD
OMG that was one of the funniest things ever <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
revert to my saying "He Twas looking for gold, But instead found torches, and thus the Banhammer found him!" ahh i love my saying