Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rampant Griefer Claims "Innocence"
Started by [E] linktothemine

Hello everyone, I've been having a very big problem within my town. Most of my town is made up of guests who either cannot or do not know how to claim land, and I don't want to claim their's for them due to confusion with trusts because of the /lock command. This leaves all the other people in my town vulnerable to griefing and one of my residents has taken advantage of this. The user Chase654321 has built a house in my town, and has been known to grief entire towns in the past (like the town belonging to IStepOnAnts) and now he's after me! The first thing he did on my town was kill two of my resident Ice_Lights' tamed dogs, then killed all of another resident, iheartronnie's, horses. Then, one of the newest members of my town, Bananaleigh101, has opened up a makeshift store in my town (I say that because It doesn't use sale signs, they just pay her directly) and the store has been griefed repeatedly, twice just this week. Lastly, Bananaleigh's horses are indeed protected, but he aggro'd a creeper and led it next to the pen she keeps them in. I actually have a witness to that last one. Lach_Ras (my newest resident) saw the whole thing. The thing is, he keeps saying he's innocent and making excuses, like "The animals were attacking me," or "Lach did it" or just outright "No I didn't." This is going too far. Someone please help me kick him out of my town, if this isn't enough to get him banned from the server.
I am looking into the issue. Also remember to claim your land and tell your residents to claim theirs as well, this is the best way to prevent grief in the future.
Thank you.