Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Recent Rollback
Started by Unknown User

youre a true gentleman jdawg
Just trying to help <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I need 3 diamond shovels, 1 diamond pick, and 10 stacks of logs. Other than that, I couldn't be bothered

If you could leave it in my vault, that'd be nice
for the rollback i need 20 stacks of logs (i dont care what kind) a diamond axe approx 18 glowstone a stack of redstone 5 redstone repeaters 24 doors (this is all for my mansion) and 24 gb if they could be left at warp reaper in a chest in front of my mansion thnx
I attempted to use the /pe feature, but it always replied saying that if I typed /pe without any paramaters it would tell me the commands. I just need 6 diamonds purchased with MT credits.
Lol, everyone is asking for refounds..

Used to be me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Mikeliskewl wrote:
for the rollback i need 20 stacks of logs (i dont care what kind) a diamond axe approx 18 glowstone a stack of redstone 5 redstone repeaters 24 doors (this is all for my mansion) and 24 gb if they could be left at warp reaper in a chest in front of my mansion thnx

I refunded this for you.
thnx
Okay, i guess im next in line.

I lost several things in that rollback including a lot of hardwork but if I can recoup some materials and what not ill be okay..

I had about 18 gold bars

around 60 iron (don't care if its bars or ore)

also had about 30 trees (dont care what type)

and also quite a bit of coal prolly around 150

If I can get any to most of this I would greatly appreciate it, would definitely set me in the right direction towards rebuilding my masterpiece XD
Well I lost my double large vault under the bank, which contained lots of stuff and a lot of goldbars and diamonds. I also lost a complete lot in DanniDorrito's city which I used rar materials, such like colored wool, sandstone and a lot of glowstone for.

To be detailed: I lost about 50gb, 30dia, lots of wood, woodplanks, cobbles, clean stone, white wool, red wool, dark purple wool, iron doors, torches and glowstones..