Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I Am Sorry
Started by [E] Cauldweller

Recently i have been a real douche in minetown especially in gw in short if anyone that i know i have hurt comments on this anything i have stolen from ur drops will be replaced.i am asking not for my diamond armour or gear back just that i can walk into the gw without being attacked and therfore me having to attack back.i really only want peace and respect and mayby getting rid of people thunmbs downing me.

:/
thank you guys and i am only going to be in gw when im defending someone
Ok , Sawine should really remove thumbs up ....+ down
no, I like them. Just remove the little votes under the name, it's kinda unnecesary

EDIT: Whoa, I have 50 votes up :3 just noticed that
lol congrats
i have like 4 down haha,
I think the thumbs up and down thing just makes people watch what they're saying. Your not going to be a knob and say something everyone is going to give you a thumbs down for xD It just makes you look bad in future posts x
well done cauldweller <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

i have great respect for you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
On a side note, less than 8 hours after you posted this, I saw you killing people in GW again, and challenging people to fight you. I have no problem with the fact you fight in GW, its fun, the fact you made a lame post and then went back on said lame post is just lame.
i challenge people to fight in stadium for fun not to go on killing sprees and when i kill in gw its only because im protecting someone who this time was brisque.on another side note can i have this thread locked any questions regarding my killing can be put on my profile