Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DDOS Attack on Minetown Server.
Started by [E] Chunkyt

This is a direct violation of the Internet Cyber Crimes act. And I think we all know who is doing this.

Sawine, i suggest you contact the current server center and get a log of all the ip's that were connecting during this time period excessively (12:07-??<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":?">:?</object>? ) And pursue civil and federal action against them. Especially against Legendary Craft's Server owner.

Sawine, i would like to talk to you about this personally, whenever possible.

1st edit: In b4 international jurisdictions. The internet cybercrimes act stretches globally, and can be Prosecuted as such.
Lol kids with LOIC's think they're so cool
Teh funny thing is if you're so much of a n00b that you use the LOIC program, it adds your computer to the program creator's bot network, and your computer whenever connected to the internet at any time, can be used by him for such an attack.
what is going on?
The server is under a DDOS attack (Suspectedly by Legendary Craft Users.)
i went and posted on their forums asking to stop spamming our chat and to gtfo, and now I'm banned :3
I laugh if they actually DDOS'ed us. There goes all they're donations :3
We are not DDOSing you, I assure you. A friendly spam war does not mean we would do that.

Besides, you have like 19 people on your server. We have 100+ at all times. No real reason to DDOS you. Plus like you said, it is illegal and would be very stupid on our part.

Good luck getting it resolved because we are all here to play a fun game and taking someone's server down is not cool.
lol i never thumbed up lemens, anyway what is a ddos attack I understand hacking but I have never heard of ddos
I just want to mine without having to see spam every once in a while, but apparently the idiots in both legendarycraft and Minetown are not going to let that happen.