Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DDOS Attack on Minetown Server.
Started by [E] Chunkyt

lol, nice lie <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

19? We normally (during day) have 40+ at once (from the past few days ive seen) and the 100+ at all times? HA I just checcked and you had like 40
Yup, we are switching hosts right now. And its actually 65, and it updates every 5 minutes so your full of shit. Our server owns this piece of shit.

Oh and you have 20 on. Our server isn't even being saved and we have more users than you do. ROFL Oh and we have 3 servers. You have one.

LATA!

Hope you get DDOS'd to hell.

Oh, and it isn't us -_-
Only illegal in the U.S sawine is canadian
yes, you have 3 servers. Our 1 server has 3 worlds (+ nether)

oh, and please build your own stuff. You don't need to use whatever to download parts of our world and paste them into yours <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Flame war with no point.

kclemens767 wrote:
Yup, we are switching hosts right now. And its actually 65, and it updates every 5 minutes so your full of shit. Our server owns this piece of shit.

Oh and you have 20 on. Our server isn't even being saved and we have more users than you do. ROFL Oh and we have 3 servers. You have one.

LATA!

Hope you get DDOS'd to hell.

Oh, and it isn't us -_-

Nice to see your politeness and professionalism !

That's a cool thing that you have 100 players online... but we could care less.. we had 80+ online 6 months ago and we've added applications because we were tired of having tons of idiots.

So be happy with your 100 players online, 80% of them are kids who can't even read right.

lol... keep bragging... you just make yourself sound childish...

WOW 3 SERVERS.... Nothing impressing... we'll run 10+ on ramdisk on our new hardware.

Ah... seriously... why I am taking my time to reply this >_> ...

Just stay on Legendarycraft and leave us alone. If it's so much better anyway, you shoulnt have to bother Minetown.....