Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Coming Soon My ass
Started by [E] MegaKill

As much as we bash on the admins and other staff, I do agree with Modern. There's so much more involved in running a server than just adding this and replacing that, updating this and rolling back that grief, etc. It takes time, and something you need to keep in mind is that people have lives.
@2998720 wrote:
im not saying there has to be full dedication to minecraft but noting gets done

This is the most dumbass comment I've seen in months. Not everyone can ride mom and dad's coat tails, sitting their butts on a chair living the high life, causing a pain to the server's staff all day. Must be fun for you, but you need to shut your excuse for a mouth and realize that not everyone's lives revolve around you, minetown, and minecraft. It's good that you realize that there isn't full dedication, but look around you. There's been some changing going on. Things take time. You've been here all of 6 months, you need to sit back and learn some things still, son.

Instead of having your disposition, you might want to consider thanking the ones who spend their free time trying to fix this server so that YOU can sit at home and PLAY A GAME on it.

Thanks.
@2708078 wrote:
As much as we bash on the admins and other staff, I do agree with Modern. There's so much more involved in running a server than just adding this and replacing that, updating this and rolling back that grief, etc. It takes time, and something you need to keep in mind is that people have lives.
@2998720 wrote:
im not saying there has to be full dedication to minecraft but noting gets done

This is the most dumbass comment I've seen in months. Not everyone can ride mom and dad's coat tails, sitting their butts on a chair living the high life, causing a pain to the server's staff all day. Must be fun for you, but you need to shut your excuse for a mouth and realize that not everyone's lives revolve around you, minetown, and minecraft. It's good that you realize that there isn't full dedication, but look around you. There's been some changing going on. Things take time. You've been here all of 6 months, you need to sit back and learn some things still, son.

Instead of having your disposition, you might want to consider thanking the ones who spend their free time trying to fix this server so that YOU can sit at home and PLAY A GAME on it.

Thanks.

Hey listen here, son.

Lets jump off the high horse and keep it respectful, whether he deserves it or not.
@795855 wrote:

Hey listen here, son.

Lets jump off the high horse and keep it respectful, whether he deserves it or not.

Fair enough.
I agree with Jared. Sometimes, some people need to be spoken to like that; and this is one of those times.

How about you keep a server up to date, then go and get people constantly bitching at you (Like OP) to get their personal things done.

Maybe thank people (like Jared said) and apologize. Also, by no means am I defending Minetown, I am personally speaking from personal experience and from COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

Thanks and please do the above (Apologize and Thank the admins)
I think we can go ahead and just lock this thread. Wouldn't you all agree?
There would have been no need to lock it had you not necro'd it.