Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Was afk and got killed
Started by [E] gcbgab

When I was in spawn afk, exeriti pushed me out of spawn and killed me.

I heard he does that alot and he's claiming that he didn't kill me. I want my stuff back.

he did that to me too!!! but yeah lucky me I don't carry too much in my inventory.

But I learned my lesson, never afk in spawn.
lol, get your main home set to non pvp and then warp there when you're afk
You take the risk if you go afk. Sorry, we can't refund you.
if you need to afk do it in your vault. safest place for it.
Sorry you lost your stuff but there are safer places to go afk. I only found out about the people pushing when I assisted in pushing Sawine into GW then into the nether xD It was good fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

There are always going to be greedy people who take advantage of the opportunity they have in front of them <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

xx
yes he did and dobs said it was OK for him to do it
i always go afk in my vault
Okay, i manly does that to the baber guy. I killed you once and jdawg twice.. It was just to tempting then you stod like 7 blocks away from a pvp area. Anyways, if i hadnt done it, someone else would have.

I said i would return your stuff if you could kill me legaly..

Main reasons for killing you:

1) It was so tempting

2) You allways stalk me in GW if you see me

3) Your in hunters faction, which sends people after me.

And Jdawg, i was hopeing for some more fire because dobs is against spawning me some.. I need it for my fireplaces in Havendir..

Anyway, i go after those that have done me wrong. I know how you have it, as i learned to stay afk inside my vault. And all you had on you was 2 diamond sword and wooden stuff.. Diamond sowrds can you easily get in GW like you allways do and the wooden stuff can be obtained trough /kit wood which you allready know how to abuse..

Admins dont do a shit about it, so you got to start dealing with it. Afk kill people your self, and stay afk in a safe location.
First I don't stalk you in GW I don't even go in GW. And I'm in Hunterkiller's faction but I'm in alot more so hope you got lots of tools and armor cause bad thing are going to happen to you.