Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i was killed with no reason
Started by [E] 8x8johan

i was playing minetown (as always lol nvm) and i saw someone named a warp and i warped (it looked like a home) there to see the look of the place, becouse i like to build and have to see what other people are makin so i dont copy their style and looking for good ideas ( i wont take a persont idea but only see whats it about). i walked around and then nexeoes came and killed me. im not angry any more but i was wery angry 2 min after becouse i asked him to give my stuff back but he wasnt listening. then he said (lied) that he would give my stuff back, and he said he had chests all around and took me to a place i didnt know. he turned around and tried to hit me (lucky to me the was no pvp so he left me. he was still saying that he would give my stuff back so i walked after him again and he killed me of course. again. so he was lying and being meant not giving my stuff back as other players usally do. he continued to say that he would give me my stuff (strage as he tried to kill me a lot times) and told me to warp to the bank so i could have my stuff. the place you are when you warp bank is pvp (didnt know that) so he killed me. again.

that was enough so i killed him cuz i was realy angry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> not my best idea of 3 reasons he didnt have my stuff, hunterkiller or whatever hes called killed me after it ( i understand him, nexeoes is in his faction) and by killing him i became just as mean and unhuman and stupid as nexeoes was when he killed him. but as i said i was realy angry. told sawine about it and he told me to post a thread (i did). he cant be banned for lying (sawine told me) but thats even not what i want anyways i just want my stuff back and i dont care about what you do to him if you do anything i just want my stuff back. andi dont warp to his house again if he just stop killing me becouse he think its fun to kill and keep peoples stuff.
Dont, trust, anyone...
yes now i know that he did teach me a lesson. dont ever warp right into a cold killer that think he is fun when he kill people. lol. and dont risk your stuff. yes .... but i still want my stuff back
I feel you pain bro........
thanks a lot
Yea don't trust Nexeoes. Today he was trying to get people to the bank and kill them.
I just hope that this dosent become another karterchamp thing. But Johan, I understand your frustration but I think that in the future you should just talk to an admin if someone is harassing you instead of posting and creating drama that could be avoided.

Just a suggestion. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

-pennepasta
Well he did tell sawine. But I think he's getting to be like Karterchamp.
Great.

Just what this server needs...
penne that was actualy what i did i told dobs he wasnt listening (i understand him) then i told sawine about it and he said i should post it in forum, and i did so...