Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Serenity
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

Np <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
serenity for life
Can I get co-ldr tactical ?
Thumbs up for annihlation?
We wouldnt follow him if we hadent any faith in him. He's our leader and we trust his judgement.

You are the one that raged after the fight. You said stuff that you were out numbered, even tho you were many more than us. You even brought 23 wolves to, who were brutaly slaughtered by our volley of arrows. We were victorius, with no fallen, which basicly mean we masacered you. As you show inmaturity by flaming at our forums thread, we ask that you remove your last post and does not reply any further. If you still want to go with this, we kindly asks you to start a new thread to not posion our beloved land of written words.
This falls to you to Amaryxi. As soon as Ancient removes his post, i ask that you remove your own aswell. That way theres no words going against him either and he would see no reason to continiue here.

But as he showed imaturity, and started a all out flame war in the ingame chat forwards you, you do have the right to put him on your kill on sight list. But i strongly disapprove of killing these people in the spawn as we then would only cause further problems.
Ancient, i understand what your saying.. But by leaving them here you are only continuing to fuel the engines of war. We can just look back at the forums and remember your strong words against us. If you deleted them, theres a strong possibility of us forgetting this.

Another thing is that our faction members are likely to vote down your posts, which will make your total votes negative. This might lead other people to not trust you aswell in the futhure.

By this, i've said my last words in this discussion and will not be replying to other posts related to this in hope of this not continuing.
TheAncientTeam wrote:

P.S- heiwashin you said you hated pvp killers and you would kill them yet you are killing inocent people for this faction

No, i said i kill pvpers, there's no hate involved in it. Most of the people in your faction are pvpers that i've fought with before, i'm not sure who's the innocent victim in there, especially considering they willingly came to the fight.
I see that both Amaryxi and Ancient did the amture thing and removed their post's. I was wondering whether to to the same, but as i actuly said some possitive at the forums, i kinda want to keep the posts..