Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Bank Vault Got Robbed.
Started by [E] Everice

Tiiibbsss
BANHAMMER
No ban hammer for Tibbs... I shall explain the full story.

Jacob81897 stole items from my chests, which dobs refunded. Jacob Denied taking the items, which are meantioned in the first post. Jacob ran off when I requested the items back. I attempted to follow, but Everrice beat me to him.

Everrice then started to sell my items at spawn. I took this as offensive and insulting, So I ordered tibbs to intervene.

Tibbs sent a tp request to Everrice who just happened to have gone back to his vault apparently, as that is what tibbs said when it was accepted. Everrice seems unable to remember accepting it, possibly to deny his letting tibbs access to the vault? Perhaps an admind should check the command that Tibbs sent, to verify this?

Regardless, none of the chests were protected, and I asked tibbs to seize only the items that were rightfully mine, back.

I was on skype the whole time talking to Tibbs, during this event. I am sorry things got out of hand, but I feel we solved the issue of the items accordingly, as in all honestly, they were stolen goods, being reclaimed.
good job everice, ur offically a dick!!
Strange, I feel like there's this common element to the recent complaints on the forums... hmm if only I could put my finger on it.
If you got refunded anyway why can't i have the stuff back.

iiReXxy, Try saying something even slightly posotive or constructive for once, eh?
Moral of the story, protect your chests!

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

x
I knew Tibbs wouldent steal from anyone.. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Everice wrote:
If you got refunded anyway why can't i have the stuff back.

iiReXxy, Try saying something even slightly posotive or constructive for once, eh?

Why? Because none of it is yours.
Everice wrote:
If you got refunded anyway why can't i have the stuff back

Because then you would have duplicated items. If i know Hunterkiller right, he would have disposed of the items allready refounded then he got back his lost ones..