Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Updated Agharta Griefing Rule
Started by [E] Zionia

Hello one and all! I hope you all are well.

The current Agharta Griefing Guidelines are as follows:
Server Rules wrote:
Griefing in the Main or Agharta overworlds is not permissible and you may face an account ban.

So, in short:

- Griefing within a GriefPrevention claim is not permitted.

- Griefing outside of a GriefPrevention claim if not permitted.

Refunds will be carried out where they can be easily investigated. Take care with your own protections and do not expect a refund.

Note #1: This does not apply to mineshafts, quarries, dungeons, and non-player built natural structures unless you claim it using GriefPrevention. So, if someone happens to mine an ore out from your "mine" it will not be classed as grief. It only counts towards player constructed areas.

Note #2: Using lava and/or water to grief is still an offense wherever you do it, because staff have to clean up the mess... Don't be that guy...

Note #3: If you added a person to your GP/LWC, you are entrusting them to your items that are not protected from them appropriately. If a player griefs your town because you added them to the entire town region (rather than creating sub-claims), there may be less leniency (with refunds) because it is your responsibility as the town owner to ensure that your town is properly protected. Use GP and LWC appropriately to protect yourself and your towns.

The Nether and End remain to be law-less worlds; anything goes. PVP, Grief, Theft are all permitted in these worlds only. Use them at your own risk.
Do these rules apply to Mods too or can a mod do whatever they want to player built structures if they so fancy?
@11767381 wrote:
Do these rules apply to Mods too or can a mod do whatever they want to player built structures if they so fancy?

These rules apply to everyone. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
By the way, Thank you Masterjack for fixing up the land and path right in front of the General Store I built near Westwood (if that was you) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>