Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] stole my stuff
Started by [E] iiReXxy

XxevericexX KILLED me 3 times in 15 minuets. 2 of the times he took all of my stuff (which was stacks of gold, sandstone, smoothstone and alot of ther stuff) and he droped it at spawn to all of the players. i just want to be refunded my stack of gold, diamond armour, 4 stacks of sandstone, and 8 stacks of smoothstone

sorry but to tell you the truth you cant be refunded :/ you were PVPed in the wilderness wernt you? if in a city that says no PVP then you can prob be refunded
Hunter, iiRexi was at his own propperty.

As far as i know, you are not allowed to kill someone on their own propperty unless they quickly fled there after they had ben harasing you. What XxevericexX did, was murdering iiRexi on iiRexis own propperety 3 times within 15 minutes. Thats against the no harasing rule.. Rule 5 i think..
yea the no pvp rule still applys in houses soo, and why not get PVP turned of in your region?
he killed me twice right at the big tree at spawn, and once at my property, this has happened to other players too, i heard them complaining about everice
Daniel1995 said hard -giggity-. Anyway I say Everice get's in trouble if he did it and if items can be proved to be correct then they should be replaced. Everice has not as far as I've hear been a good player here at Minetown for the fact that I've heard from 4 people of him killing them repeatedly and dropping their items at spawn. So I say he gets a warning atleast.
He broke 2 rules, and his been breaking them many times.

1 - Do not grief.

This includes, but is not limited to:

• Breaking structures.
  • Building onto structures that are not yours.
  • Placing water tiles to annoy other people.
  • Blocking entrances.
  • Digging 1 block wide pits to bedrock to kill other players.
  • Causing troubles, problems or harassing people in any other way.

5 - Don't be annoying on purpose.

This includes, but is not limited to:

• Do not troll.
  • Do not spam chat.
  • Do not type in caps.
  • Do not harass other players
  • If someone asks you to leave their place, leave.
  • Do not beg admins for anything.

Couldent choose the more stronger colours :S
xxEvericexx has placed signs in spawn as well as water blocks, bb confirmed this. If he really did kill iiRexy in spawn, ban him.
iiRexi was killed on his own propperty i think, multiple times. xXEvericsXx just waited on iiRexi's propperty for iiRexy to get back. Atleast give this guy a warning, as he is annoying other people with doing this to them aswell.

And xXevericeXx, if i ever see you in or near my city, your "kill on sight".
Kill him on sight, you have my blessing