Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Griefed -.-
Started by Unknown User

Okey, im building a little city just for fun, and decoraed it useing gold blocks..

When i went to my city, about 3 days ago, i found my 10 gold blocks gone..

I got radical, i think, to check it, but there was nothing in the logs. I used a string at the area where it had been, and the protection for these blocks were gone. Both the main protection for the area, and the protection for the blocks were gone.

I think Oki can confirm that i had these blocks on my gate wall in a V, as his the one that made the protection (i think)..

I think the protection was called "Exegold" or something, and the main protection was called "Havendir"

I kninda suspect someone from Cove Town, as its so close to my city. (Could an admin check the houses there?)

Is it possible to have a refound, and the main protection sat up again?
Join ingame i will check
I do remember protecting your town and your gold blocks, it might have been lost in the regions rollback though
Exeriti wrote:
Okey, im building a little city just for fun, and decoraed it useing gold blocks..

When i went to my city, about 3 days ago, i found my 10 gold blocks gone..

I got radical, i think, to check it, but there was nothing in the logs. I used a string at the area where it had been, and the protection for these blocks were gone. Both the main protection for the area, and the protection for the blocks were gone.

I think Oki can confirm that i had these blocks on my gate wall in a V, as his the one that made the protection (i think)..

I think the protection was called "Exegold" or something, and the main protection was called "Havendir"

I kninda suspect someone from Cove Town, as its so close to my city. (Could an admin check the houses there?)

Is it possible to have a refound, and the main protection sat up again?

Lol ...
OkiFool66 wrote:
I do remember protecting your town and your gold blocks, it might have been lost in the regions rollback though

Please BigBrother it! I want the motherfucker dead! It was like 90 gold bars! And i like gold!
How close is it to covetown? Lol. And anyone can have tons of gold blocks. Myself has 50+
Well, its 20-30 blocks away from cove town..
Why is it that close? :b