Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PLEASE READ: Very important
Started by [E] HatProvider

I want to start by saying that my two weeks in Minetown have been very enjoyable. This really is my first multiplayer game on the PC, I know I'm a noob I usually am a XBOX guy. Anyways, I took some time today by joining a lot of other servers around the community to see what it is like. Side note: I'm not looking to go anywhere I just wanted to see how Minetown stacks up. So on my travels I was not impressed I will not bore you with all of the details, but it was unorganized, not very friendly, and just sloppy build after sloppy build. One server actually spawned me in the middle of a desert next to a cube built cobble house. I was shocked. The description of that server said huge town build with all of the fixin's. Bullshit I'm calling it right now. So the point I am trying to make and I am sure we all really feel about Minetown, but might not say is that we have it really good here. The man (Sawine) and all of the staff I mean every single one of them take the time to make our experience here better and all these stupid f'in cubes that rule my world is way better here than anywhere else. So THANK YOU a million times over Minetown and I'm going to help anyway I can to help get this bitch HUGE!!!!!!

hey hat, read my latest thread, it involes you and your amazing building skills
Nice to hear <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
hey i dont know if its me but sawine, im lagging when i play the server
I've noticed the same thing.
Thats why ..i reply to people

Someone: Hey jallaf u dont have life man

Jallaf: Orly? I work at a server

someone:...
Yeah, it's quite interesting how most servers cannot get things organized enough to support a completely working, functional, and impressive looking Minecraft map. I've seen the same as well.
Jallaf, I don't even tell people I mod on here.

If we had timecards or something it practically would be a fulltime job