Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison]Secret Sign Event
Started by [E] Zionia

Attention All Prisoners! This is a call to you from Supervisor Zionia. We have just been informed that due to exceptionally good behavior, Prison will be issuing 5 Passes to Freedom! In order to determine whom to give these prizes to, I am hosting a Secret Contest. No one, I repeat, NO ONE is all owed to speak of the event or they will be unable to participate themselves. Only those that find the starting Signs or read this post will have the knowledge to proceed and win the prize.

Rules:

1: You must keep this a secret. If you tell other players in game and are caught, you forfeit any prize you may have earned (This includes scanning log files and staff that can see private messaging btw).

2: To begin, you must find the starting area. Your only hint as to where it is, is that it is the starting area. There are several signs there. Read them!

3: Follow the clues on the signs around D-Block . All clues for this round will be in D-Block and therefore any rank player may enter.

4: Keep your eyes open around the areas where the clues lead for Secret Message Signs...these will give hints towards what the Secret Phrase is.

5: When you finish the event, Mail Zionia000 the Secret Phrase. Spelling, Punctuation, and Capitalization may apply when determining winners.

6: Prizes will be awarded based on the order of the messages I receive.

Prizes:

1st-5th: (For any Class C-Block or Higher Prisoner only; D-ranks will get free rank up prize instead) - Free Access to Freedom Beta, and Perma-Freedom Rank at no charge when Full Freedom is released.

6th-15th: (Any Rank) - 1 Rank Free Upgrade

16th and Beyond: 2,500 Prison Coins

The Event will begin sometime tomorrow before noon EST (depending when I can get all the signs posted in the morning). Remember, if you find a later sign and skip ahead to the end, you may miss vital information about the actual winning phrase. So make sure you follow the entire path. Good luck to you all. And dont cheat or I will use my Butt Rapier on you!
Notice: postponing to tomorrow morning as Zio was attacked by an ugly computer virus and had to redo a lot of work >,<
Question, is he market considered part of D-Block, and what are the standings to date?
So... Is this the same one that I've already done? If so will I have to redo this to get the passes?
I cant believe i won

The next competition should be the missing block where somewhere theres a missing block and only the first person to get it wins

OH YEA <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>