Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Announcing the new Ateph, like the old Ateph, only better.
Started by [E] CyberDrifter

We have a fresh Ateph, one of the pearls of Pearl.

Come get your new flowers ,wood and and other 1.7.x blocks if you dare.

Ateph remains a dangerous place both because it is PVP and mad PVE.

There are a few surprises in store for those with the courage to venture here.

Look there is ModernDragoness in a PVP world without armor. What is the worst that could happen if I attack, lol
Welcome to Ateph, now you will die!

At least with the last version of ateph you could see it was evil, this one with it's flowers and serene looking terrain, then it's just run and hide for your life! Nice job cyber!!
Thanks.

We still have some bugs to work out to make the new Ateph have the feel of the Old Ateph. We decided on overworld sky so our grass does not die. That will not stop the ghats from blowing a hole in it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Here our player soccerjj1 is on a leisurely stroll in the new Ateph, smelling the flowers, doing a little ice skating, being attacked by 4 ghast at once (one behind the trees).

Oh, what a wonderful world.
I've seen it and it's amazing - as I said Cyber - it's perfect - don't mess with perfect! You did great!

Bebetoo
The only thing I don't like about it is that the blaze no longer drop glowstone dust.
Hmm, I think they should, I will have to look at the plugin to make sure I did not disable that. And of course we need to make it just a little more difficult, always just a little more difficult.

Maybe I will make that a non-formal policy, every time a player mentions Ateph or DropZone I increase the difficulty. In three days you would not be able to step outside of spawn, Bebetoo would boo me. Sorry for suggesting it Bebetoo, I will go back to my cell now.