Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting babyblock72 and TigerCreeper2000
Started by [E] Bobby [2]

So I logged on to agharta just to see how things are going. When two guys said in chat "come to /home mynameisneil blaze", me being curious I did as they said in chat and teleported there. I was then immediately killed by the two campers. At that point I wasn't sure if this was against the rules or not, so I went back with some iron armor and a diamond sword to try and get my stuff back. I happened to kill one person but then was immediately killed by the other.

I then checked with Modern whether or not it was against the rules, turns out it was. I do not have chat proof, as my client glitched after I died the 2nd time and I restarted my client, but I am sure you can grab the logs.

I am requesting the two people to be dealt with, and some of my general items given back.
Msg me with the items lost.
@752955 wrote:
Msg me with the items lost.

Sent
This has happened to me as well, But in my case, He(babyblock) allowed me to get my items back and said " i just wanted your head". Similar to Gotmilk, I don't have chat proof, but in any case, i hope this will be looked in to
A similar event happened the last time I was on Agharta though it was a legal PVP kill around that area. This is probably what started the other event. since they were complaining that they had lost items. It should be a few minutes to about an hour before I last left the game.