Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Items disappeared from my store chest
Started by [E] deathproof627

About a week ago I was restocking my store and placed a chest of smoothstone in the store chest and about 10 stacks of logs in another store chest. The next i came to check on my store and all the items disappeared and I was wondering if it was possible if could have a refund and an explanation why it happened. Thanks (sorry if it's something stupid).
The new store works different than the old store plug in! So if you are trying to use the old store plug in, someone will take your goods!

On the website, we have a Wiki that explains how to use the new plugin. I think it is called "trade craft".

http://www.minetown.net/wiki

Look for "market" on left side. Then look for "Shop Plugin" at bottom of page. You will be able to see new instructions on how to use shop plugin here.
awesome thanks dude, I was using the old way defiantly going to use the minetown wiki for troubleshooting.

Admins if my items disappeared due to this is it possible I could have a refund? If it wasn't could you check if someone stole them thanks. The warp to my store is Deathstore.
Yeah, I can refund you death; just msg me IG sometime about it. Also make sure you update your shop tomorrow, otherwise it may end up on my demolish list.
thanks masta really appreciate that.
Items were refunded. Locked.