Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Knoxx
Started by [E] Manzy3

The Land Known As Fort Knoxx /Warp Knoxx Has Been For Sale.

JaysFan Myself And His Faction Came Forward To Buy Said Land.

Dobs AND Omega Proceeded To Give Us Proper Land Rights.

As Buyers We Had No Idea Of Past Owners, Just That We Properly Did The Transaction To Obtain Said Land.

I, Manzy3, Started The Construction On Our Town Hall For Diplomatic Purposes.

This Morning I Come To Fort Knoxx To Find That JaysFan, His Faction, And Myself's Land Had Been Taken Back

By OkiFool (God_Mod).

He Gave No Explanation When I Asked Him What The Meaning Of This Was.

I Received No Response.

I Went To Inspect The Condition Of My Hall, To My Horror, Was Erased And A Crudely Constructed Hospital Was

Built Over The Previous Land Plot.

I Asked OkiFool (God_Mod) Again, And Received No Reponse.

Only A Swift Text Saying OkiFool Logged Off.

So Please, I Am Wondering. What Happened To Our Land Rights And My Materials.

I think only dobs21 gave you the rights for knoxx... and he didnt knew it belonged to some1.

But... it got taken over by okifool because the only change we noticed on knoxx is that it got griefed some more... jaysfans didnt built anything nicer, he just had broke stuff... (>_>)

So.. Okifool took it over to deal with it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please contact him ingame and ask him to refund the items you lost.
Didn't okifool own knoxx? at least at some point?
I know my bro did at one time to, when griff was demoted <.<
Manzy wrote:
Dobs AND Omega Proceeded To Give Us Proper Land Rights.

Omega did not give any rights . I actually didn't agree with this .

I told Dobs a few times this was not a good idea.

Please make sure you get the story right here.

Dobs removed all the protections so I suggested to fill the vaults to erase the items in the basement of Fort knoxx.

So no one could get the content of the vaults.

and dobs replaced the diamond/gold blocks also so the faction could not take them .

Some smaller vaults were discovered but mostly empty.

Again this is like what Sawine said Dobs wasn't sure about previous ownership and this was a mistake.

Omega I Only Included Your Name Because You Two Were Credible Sources To Witness The Transaction.
so, do you guys actually own knoxx then? or is that a lie to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
zdeathclock wrote:
or is that a lie to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

What Are You Insinuating Sir?
nothing, just i am wondering <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> No insults. I am just wondering the truth. If i insinuated something bad, then I am sorry my good sir
Look,

1. You never PAID for Knoxx. You straight up told me in chat that it was given to you for free.

2. It wasn't dobs' right to give it to you without trying to consult me or Unverify( who owns the fort itself)

3. Based off the amount of damage done to the fort and surrounding landscape that I had to repair before deciding to just change it all, I don't believe you deserve your materials back

4. I logged off because my game crashed, it was almost 2am, and my Internet had been acting up for the majority of my day.

zdeath, your bro still technically owns the castle, ive wanted to buy it for 2 months now.

Bucky, even though Knoxx was wiped, I still have your estate stashed away. Tell me where you want it, or I'll just keep it floating