Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Khoshy's Ban Appeal.. Sorta
Started by [E] Khoshy

Hello, well obviously you guys figued out that I stole peoples items from the vaults. I was pretty sure you guys were eventually gonna catch on and you did. So good job. I will explain how I did it and where I put all the items that I took from the vaults to sawine or an admin if you would like. I could show you how I got in there.. but obviously Im banned so... But if not I can try my best to explain it. I'm not really asking for a ban appeal. Well.. b/c I stole from the servers public bank for God's stake lol. So ya, I haven't given anyone any of it. Sawine or admin just msg me and I'll give you all the goods. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

- Khoshy
So wait, you still have EVERYTHING you stole? Please tell me it's not all thrown into miscellaneous chests but are actually separated out into vaults you've stolen from.

If what you say is true, then I wouldn't mind having you unbanned, as long as we fix the issue.

Just a question though, why didn't you tell us about this earlier? We have big brother, it sees nearly everything
Actually I discovered your shenanigans last night trough TEDERUS using BigBrother.

And I am aware of you hitting up multiple other vaults. I really do not have time to deal with you today.

I got RL things to do with my family so this will be postponed until tonight for sure.
Guys, I'll message you ingame his vault, all his things are there.
Dobs wrote:
Guys, I'll message you ingame his vault, all his things are there.

?
I told Dobs were all the goodies are. So hopefully you guys can redistribute the things I've dun stole.
alright ? so do you think you should be un banned ?
i checked your vault lastnight Koshy and it was empty
What , ..THE FUCK ..

YOU STOLE FROM EVERY ONE ..

This is like 3000+ Strikes..
Yayy I wasn't stolen from <3

I hope everyone who has had things stolen get it all back <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

x