Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Vault was robbed!
Started by [E] nick7269

I'm like OMG! The only vault that I trusted with all my family jewels was robbed!

I keep my gold/ diamonds spread out, so I only noticed when I ran out in other vaults. I do not know the exact date that Khoshy robbed me, but it was recent. Like in the last few days.

I do not know exactly what he took. I did not think I needed to keep a exact count of my goods in this vault, so I didn't.

I do know for a fact that every single reward I received from Honortown went into this vault. I was rewarded diamond blocks, gold blocks, and gold. These rewards were mixed with donator rewards and items I have sold.

I know I had something like:

numerous diamond blocks (6 or so)

numerous gold blocks (6-<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object>

around 6-8 stacks of gold

1.5 stacks of diamonds

may have glowstone, can't remember

Again, I don't know for sure, but you can ask Bucky, Honortown rewarded me very well. Plus I never spent all the gold I got from just being a donator and I keep a store (not that I can keep up with demands all the time though, lol).

Honestly, I hope there is way that Admin can see what I had and just replace it would be really nice!

Your help would be greatly appreciated! Not only did I spend real world dollars, but I spent a lot of time gathering, selling, and building for rewards.

Thank you

nick

Wait for me i got this.

Added: koshy ur banned explain how did u enter.
javaw2011-07-2302-35-33-47.jpg
I assume that he decided to break into vaults if some had sign!

just a thought....
sTrYk9 wrote:
javaw2011-07-2302-35-33-47.jpg

Thanks dude! Proof has been provide for all to see.
OMG why nick hes realy kind D:
bornconfused i dont know how many time khoshy kissed up to u but let me tell you this he is not kind or nice at all ive know him for about 3-4 months on mincraft and hes a real asshole but really i dont know if every one hates me but like fuck if he does this hes not kind.
i think he was talking about nick.
umm... i was talking about nick lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
lolz, read meh ban appeal, btw luv u 2 paully d :I