Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Trouble Connecting to the server
Started by [E] Chunkyt

Hey guys. I r chunkyt.

This morning when i woke up, it told me that the server had crashed basically on my minecraft screen.

So, i try logging in... and nothing happens.

I wait a few minutes and try again, attributing the issue to lag, but alas, yet again... nothing happens.

So, i get curious and try to log on to a different server... instant succes

Try to log on minetown again annnnd... *facepalms* failz.

Anybody have any clue why this might be happening?

Or am I a complete noob, and the server is down <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f620.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":x">:x</object>

Edit: If it helps, when i try connecting it says "Logging in for about 30 seconds, then it says "Connection lost. End of stream."

Inb4 karter tries to troll and say i got banned.
its happening to be to :/ sawine better not have to reollback the server to a point of no return
X3 if it's happening to you as well, then i'm relatively sure that it must be due to the server being down.
yea sawine better not have to roll back the server to far, hey when the server come back on wanna make a house? or buy one of someone???!?!! X3 i am rich as i am aware i better not lose my gold blocks (i have more then 4 stacks and a stack of dia blocks)
havn't yet sorry ill try to go there when erver is back up
i gottta go to bed soon its 6:20 am here :3
What does building and tea town have to do with the thread?

Lol
What do you questioning the relevance of teatown and building have to do with the thread?

Lol
Server looks down, sawien will be ack in 3 to 4 hours, He's at work... He'll fix it when he's back i guess
*Head explodes* How will i waste my day nao? D: