Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Covenant Empire Weekly
Started by Unknown User

Lol yea HamerGaming.

BTW Every one I made skins for The Covenant Empire. If you want to see them msg me in game. And I'll show you the skin by putting it on. Lol
...oh yea thx
Edit:

Moved Under Upcoming Category:

- Millenium Hospital

- Millenium City School

- Millenium Mall (Contract with Vegas has been Terminated, due to failure to build Mall)

Moved Under Current Category:

- Millenium Citadel
Edit:

Moved Under Completed Category:

- Millenium City, North Side
For the Timing Being, Millenium Citadel will be the Only Project that will be Worked upon.

The Reason Being, is the Millenium Citadel will house the Following Key Parts of the City:

-High Council Chambers

-Mausoleum Of The Arbiter

-Covenant Archives

-Sanctum of the Hierarchs

-Covenant Temple

-Execution Ring

-Geo-thermal Power Generation Facility

-The Blessed Forest (Biosphere/Greenhouse)

-Steps of Silence (Steps made out of Shards of Glass, that are taken from each Glassed world we have Cleansed)
The Millenium Citadel is now 25% Completed! The Trench that Seperates the Tower from the city, has only a few levels left to dig.

Once that is completed, we will begin the construction and excavation of the tower itself.

As well, a Memorial for the Dead, Lost in the Recent War, will be Constructed in the Newly Commissioned Room of Remembrance, to Honor those who Died in the Defense of the Covenant and Her Allies, August 2, 2011.
hello there i would like permmision to be within your faction for i am an amazing halo fan and i would like to be a jackal
Edit:

Added Under Members List:

-SilenceNSound

-DeviantClam

-Nexeoes

-xRuby_Deathx

-Wildsong22

-Dragonsling

-Calaxis

REMINDER

For the Timing Being, Millenium Citadel will be the Only Project that will be Worked upon.

The Reason Being, is the Millenium Citadel will house the Following Key Parts of the City:

-High Council Chambers

-Mausoleum Of The Arbiter

-Covenant Archives

-Sanctum of the Hierarchs

-Covenant Temple

-Execution Ring

-Geo-thermal Power Generation Facility - In Progress

-The Blessed Forest (Biosphere/Greenhouse)

-Steps of Silence (Steps made out of Shards of Glass, that are taken from each Glassed world we have Cleansed)

-Millenium Citadel Trench - Completed
Hey I'm Mike and would like to join your faction. I was told about this faction from nexacoes I think thats his gamer tag.

Hope I can be part of the Covenant <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Please Post in the proper thread, this is the Covenant Projects List Thread. Make sure to read the first post of the Other Covenant Empire Thread, also located in the forums under factions.