Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban?
Started by [E] ChanHappy

ChanHappy was Re-banned today for Threats and Spamming afterwards

He did not write a new Appeal so I'm posting this here.
Those screens dont really prove spam or anything, plus, whats the deal Omega with the "Are you threatening us?"

It seems to me you could have sparked a conflict with that comment.
Gackt... Its pretty obvious that ChanHappy was "threatening" us. The threat is there for all to see. I understand that this threat is pretty much BS, but still it wont be tolerated.
Gackt wrote:
Those screens dont really prove spam or anything, plus, whats the deal Omega with the "Are you threatening us?"

It seems to me you could have sparked a conflict with that comment.

Funny how you skipped what he said and pounced on me for simply interrogating.

Actually Cryston was there too and we didn't say anything to the guy.

I was helping Hunter with Protections and Hunter actually pointed it out for me in mumble.

Hunter was like ''Why is that guy saying that in chat''

He just came up with it randomly.Even Cryston Didn't feel safe with that.

Honestly came out kinda sketchy and I wasn't about to take chances.

Bullshit or not...You don't know what his motives were Igackt.

After that,he spammed ''LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL''

and never made a appeal about it.

So i posted this here on his old ban appeal.

He sparked a conflict Igackt. It's not like I'm banning people for zero reasons.

I don't need to screenshot anything we have the full logs.

But I posted that part to be quick about it.

So yeah I don't need to explain myself to you anyways.I do my job and its keep the server safe.. Ty for your concerns.

Just the fact he didn't make a new appeal pretty much proves the fact.
Added : We seriously have a big line up of people waiting for membership. I will filter out the bad people.

We do not need people like that on our server causing drama.
So full of yourself omega with that two comments you made 'I dont need to explain myself' and Funny how you skipped what he said and pounced on me for simply interrogating.'

I simply said the screenshots really didn't prove anything so why post them? Just saying, pouncing or not.

If he was threatening the server or members, which I have no idea why thats still a big deal and a bannable offense since he cant do anything at all, unless he was harassing someone as well.

But none the less, I dont care, ban him or not.
If you don't care...stop posting. Simple.
why post something if he doesn't care to be back on the server? if he wants to be back let him post it
I agree with daniel, if he cares, he'll post it. Plus, we don't know if he was just trolling or was at the terminal ready to start (or however else he would've done it). I am more interested in server security now though.

Then again, heaps of these script kiddies come along. I'm used to it.
daniel1995 wrote:
why post something if he doesn't care to be back on the server? if he wants to be back let him post it
JackM100 wrote:
I agree with daniel, if he cares, he'll post it. Plus, we don't know if he was just trolling or was at the terminal ready to start (or however else he would've done it). I am more interested in server security now though.

Then again, heaps of these script kiddies come along. I'm used to it.

Because It's part of my job to report this kind of stuff.

Either he post or not.