Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bann Karterchamp
Started by [E] SilentHunter

Why dont you /home out...
The warp is /dopejailinside.

And for some reason, once you get in, it becomes a spawn/home/warp free zone. Only way out is to drown. I don't know how they managed to do it. But it's a void, no commands work in it. I've warned a few people not to go, but nobody listens to common sense.
What does this jail has to do with this thread ?
Sounds like a fun time to keep the peace and ban both of them. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object> Sadly, that's not the "Just" thing to do.

It's clear Karter won't stop antagonizing people, and even more clear that the people he doesn't to can't grow up and be mature about it.

Your whole argument's credibility is lost by your multiple, senseless posts whining like a three-year-old about Karter. In addition, you type as if you'd never passed the first grade. You're on a full keyboard, it's not that hard to press one extra key. Punctuation and vowels were invented for a reason, please make use of them. If you want something done, you're going to have to make people think you might be a somewhat mature person.

Karter, just stop being such a troll. No one appreciates it, especially the people who have to see it in chat, or deal with all the threads on the site. I'm sure the staff is fed up with the crap you've caused. It's not really that hard to play MineCraft and have fun without getting into an E-Peen waving fight with someone every hour.
Gcbgab, your wrong there, I didn't create the jail. And why do you guys think im trolling? I'm not, when I do chat I'm etheir talking to one of my friends or telling one of the people I've killed to stop complaing. l'm no trying to make anyone's minetown experience bad, the people that complain about me are making it worse for themselves. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f644.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":roll:">:roll:</object>
or karter ur saying to warp to the jail
Lock this shit.
Ikr?
Karter tell me why you cant have fun on this server when it doesnt include Killing people non-stop? are you just one of those people that dont know how to get attention without being rude or a a**
the jail was acually made by liam to keep griefers in there for a while