Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guests getting spawn killed?
Started by [E] DiegoRawr

How is MineTown supposed to get more members if this is happening?

It's been going on for quite some time now.
While it is indeed annoying, and creating alot of spamming, the server and guest world, both allow PVP. And, there are no rules in guest world. There is nothing that will/can be done, I bet. We'll probably just have to deal with it.
Yea, But Hk guest aren't going to want to deal with every-time they go to guest world getting killed. People don't want to play on a sever where they get killed 24/7.
HK is only agreeing with it because his buddies are the asses doing it. I say give them a warning and ban them if they don't stop. also, a rule needs to be made about this. OR, sawine could just protect like 100 blocks of the guest world so people can enter safely.
If i recall, *Griefing* Mean lowering the game experience of a players.

Not sure for you but Being kill non-stop at the spawn will lower my game experience for sure.
Ive been gone a week and this problem has worsen, but it's not just the guest doing it now, it's our own members, I agree there should be a rule about this, I understand if it's all in good fun.

but when it's a guest or member waiting at spawn to kill people and loot there items, tsk tsk.
Sawine added a non-pvp area to the Guest world spawn after this event. Problem Solved. Discussions closed.