Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Chan happy stole from me
Started by Unknown User

Today I went to my vault, and saw the doors were open, and ii went to check my stuff, ALL my diamond and gold were gone. I got jallaf to see who did it and it was Chanhappy!

I lost 32 dia blocks mabye 50 gold blocks and a stack of lava (Everything was legit)

Yup its him i checked it it was him , I can Ban him now..
nike-just-do-it.jpg
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ChanHappy : B.I.A

Banned in action
Unverify wrote:
Today I went to my vault, and saw the doors were open, and ii went to check my stuff, ALL my diamond and gold were gone. I got jallaf to see who did it and it was Chanhappy!

I lost 32 dia blocks mabye 50 gold blocks and a stack of lava (Everything was legit)

How come your doors were not locked ?

How come the chests were not locked ?

How come the region was not protected ?

How come your valuables were not stored in official vaults ?

Edit: You even have 1 virtual chest.
There was a chest , PROTECT UR STUF
sawine wrote:

How come your doors were not locked ?

How come the chests were not locked ?

How come the region was not protected ?

How come your valuables were not stored in official vaults ?

Correct sawine has a point.
yep true true. If your stuff is open then you asking for it to be stolen. I think he was really in the right, but stealing from chests is really looked down on.. unless in GW.
Yeah, but it was in my house, my house had the doors closed, and I dont know why the house wasnt protectd to me, i had just bought it from Radical, but I dont get why this is even a problem, the matter of the fact is that he stole from me, and he isnt going to get into any trouble, and I wont get a refund?