Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] idontlikepenne
Started by [E] pennepasta

Hey guys, I just wanted to put this out there for you to be aware of. A user has created an account in the last 24 hours known as idontlikepenne. Now, I don't know who he is, what he wants or what his deal is.(he posted hurtful and mean things on my wall) If he wants to talk please by all means enter on this form. I am also under the suspicion that this account is a second account created by someone else. My top suspicion is checkers because, honestly, who else hates me more, and what would a new user want with me anyway??

I'm not mad I just want to give a heads up.

See you online <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-pennepasta

I will check the IP. Also please just add posts to your already created threads which are on the same topic.

Thanks
We know. Sawine locked a thread i made.
just ignore it. you keep reacting to these people which is what they want. be mature and just stop.
Hey checkersFX. Do you wanna get banned from the forums?
Do you mean me Gatschet?
who else would he be talking to?
i understand that. it just bothers me
how does it bother you? i think it is a good piece of advice. just ignore them and eventually the problem will go away. they keep doing it because they know they can get a reaction out of you.
Hehehe

Live by my philosophy,

If you dont give a **** about anything, nothing will piss you off