Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Screenshots Contest
Started by [E] sawine

Hello everyone,

This is only a quick notice to invite you to post your screenshots of Minetown on our gallery and on this thread.

We will soon make our new minecraftforum thread, that will bring ton of traffic, and we will include the best screenshots of Minetown. Every major cities should be included. If you would like a picture taken from the sky, either make a sand tower or ask a mod to take the picture for you.

And on top of that:

The submitters of the 3 best screenshots will be awarded a prize :gold: !

1st prize: 50gb

2nd prize: 25gb

3rd prize 15gb

Submit your screenshots ! Good luck !
Here's mine
Nice! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
sawine wrote:
Hello everyone,

This is only a quick notice to invite you to post your screenshots of Minetown on our gallery and on this thread.

We will soon make our new minecraftforum thread, that will bring ton of traffic, and we will include the best screenshots of Minetown. Every major cities should be included. If you would like a picture taken from the sky, either make a sand tower or ask a mod to take the picture for you.

And on top of that:

The submitters of the 3 best screenshots will be awarded a prize :gold: !

1st prize: 50gb

2nd prize: 25gb

3rd prize 15gb

I want to up the anti not by much but what the hell?

Who ever gets 1st prize gets 100G

2nd: 50G

3rd 30G

I want to see active in this post!! I will be paying this SEPARATE from sawine's bid!!

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Submit your screenshots ! Good luck !
Another
No fair gat you keep photoshopping the sun glare....
Jvalbuilder wrote:
No fair gat you keep photoshopping the sun glare....

No rules against it!
They do look nice!
What program do you use to make the sun glare effect??
probably photoshop, i doubt its that hard (search deviant art for stock images of glare)

edit: tuts here