Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Admins on Wildlands
Started by [E] StrangrAmongus

Hello All,

I have been playing on wildlnads for some time now. I have also been enjoying myself. I want to raise an issue. It seems that there are not many admins on this server. I play there a lot in the morning or late evening and when I check the list I am not seeing any.

I would seem that there should be one available or maybe add one or two new admins.

I know of a few peeps that play there enough that would do well.

I offer myself up to this endeavor although I am not the most knowledgeable I may be the oldest on the server.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this matter and should my name come up I would follow the normal application process for becoming and administer.

Thanks Strangr
Hi.

If you would like to help out you can apply for a Staff position. Here is the application link
Hi there,

I'm the Wildlands server manager. If you have any feedback, feel free to send me a PM. I know I haven't been on very much due to a crazy work schedule, but that is all going to change very soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-Ire