Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Help with getting on the Map
Started by [E] PAT THE BAKER

I'm am obviously new to minetown... I wanted some help in understanding on how to get onto the actual minecraft server as a user instead of a guest which I still seem to be coming up as... Help! Thanks. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
minetown.net/join

Apply for a membership or pay $5
I have applied for a membership I am a member I just can't get onto the server... or did I miss something in the application?
You can't be a member without even going in game. type: mc.minetown.net in the server bar of your launcher
yeah I know I have that yet whenever I type anything in the chat it comes up as guest still do I have to buy a lot to officially become a member?
Well, that means you arent a member, if it says guest. Either your application has been rejected, or not reviewed yet.
okay thanks man was really confused on it. There a certain time period on when It will be reviewed and accepted ... hopefully not... but rejected? Thanks a lot was really confused on that part!
Some people wait an hour, some wait 2 weeks. Its all about patience, which, also helps your case because the impatient ones are often rejected.
ah whoops didn't want to be impatient just wanted to know when I could start.... yet that is being impatient. Oh well I can finish my snow castle in sp and then check minetown out and hopefully by then I'll be able to get started. Thanks a bunch!
Np <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> and that didn't come off as impatient. When you get accepted, look at half the kids that join, you'll see impatient :banghead: