Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Ban appeal ^_^
Started by [E] favine

Username: Favine

When you were banned : No idea, but must likely same time as iGackt

Person who banned you: No idea, but must likely sameone that banned iGackt

Reason you were banned: Walking into Chrissb's house, helping iGackt get back his stolen items.
More Details
Its basically the same as Igackts ban. He was heading out to get his stuff back, and i tagged along. Long trip it was, had to dig a small place for and over night stay. Spiders everywhere was fighting them off left and right. But we made it to ChissB place in shape to find IGackts stolen goods. Which took us like 4 in game days to find. Once the stuff was found be left. Stuff was broken, apples were eaten... Trees popping up over night.
Why didn't you ask for staff to retrieve the stolen goods?
they were IGackts items, i was just tagging along to help find them.
Chrissbb has been an issue, he has a little small faction called "The assassins guild or guild" something along those lines, and at the top has signs with peoples names, hits. I believe IGackt is one of the hits.

5 Diamonds for Killing me

50 Diamonds for killing sawine

There were probably better ways to execute this problem, and although you weren't the one intentionally trying to get in trouble, you should have looked at the consequences first.

I hope you get what you want <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Baber

EDIT:

Confirmed below that you are indeed one of them, could a mod or admin please screenshot the Hit List Board so that the people that are on it can be careful or ready to be killed at any time.
Yup Gackt was one of them.
Jal can you check your PM inbox? ^
Where :S
Bottom right hand of your screen it shows a green home button, a blue mail button (Click that), a purple notifications button, and a yellow profile button.