Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] rollbacks... really guys ?? how come your servers as liek 1 rollback or more perday ??
Started by [E] kunailby

rollbacks... really guys ?? how come your servers as liek 1 rollback or more perday ??. i mean this ereally sucks i loose all my stuff all my personal time thats just great !
if i lose the work i just did on the roads ims gonna pop< no Gramer nazi i know>
i i loose al lmy fences and the time i ha dput into my city i think im going to qui minetown
The server has only been doing this recently.

We are currently spending full days investigating.

Please be patient while we work on this problem

Good news is the roll back if any should not be bigger then 30 mins since our last server save.

Thanks
Wow, you're so ignorant to say this. Do you not understand Minecraft at all? THIS IS STILL IN BETA. Along with every single plugin and modification for the game. Stop whining, it's not going to help your case any more.

And if you must know, the map wasn't being run on the RAM like it should have been, so it would overload every time it would save. This problem has been fixed as of yesterday.
mastac, is the server down?
I'm not sure, I can't log in atm, so I'm assuming something is wrong.
ya same here
kunailby wrote:
rollbacks... really guys ?? how come your servers as liek 1 rollback or more perday ??. i mean this ereally sucks i loose all my stuff all my personal time thats just great !

Thanks for the help in stopping the problem.
I'm working my ass off on this for 3 days now.

Rollbacks can't be longer than 30min. And they are usually 30sec-10min

I hate them as much as you guys do... do you think I like to be bothered for a ton of refunds everytimes ... ?

Something started acting wrong since 1.7 and I'm searching, plugin by plugin...

And no the console don't return any errors....