Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Xray?
Started by [E] gotheblues321

Username: gotheblues321

Not sure when I was banned, I think sometime over the past couple of days, I wasn't online.

Not sure who banned me either, as I wasn't online and all it says when I try to log in is banned for xray.

I presume that I was banned on Agharta as that's really the only server I play on.

Thanks, gotheblues
Hello!

Please hold on for a moment while I research your ban. I will reply once I have the information.

Thanks!
Hello again,

Sorry about the wait. After discussing your ban with the staff member who issued the ban, it was determined you mined straight to ores, as evidenced in the following screenshots:

gotheblues321proof2.png

gotheblues321proof.png

Furthermore, you attempted to cover your tracks by placing blocks down after you dug straight to the ores. It was reported that a group of players were using xray mods or texture packs, and it was investigated.

Please note the following rule:

cce1ab0965.jpg

So, can you please tell me why you should be unbanned? It's pretty obvious you knew cheating was wrong when you attempted to cover your tracks.

I will await your reply.
I can assure you I don't even have an xray texture pack on my computer. If you wish I can give you a tour of my mines and you'll see how I've done it all legit. As for the digging straight to the iron, I don't remember when or where that was but if i replaced the blocks then it's most likely because it was in one of my mine shafts and i like to keep them tidy. Once again, I could give you a tour of some of my mines and you will see that I've done that on a number of occasions. This is a big misunderstanding and once again I can assure you that I don't even have an xray pack on my computer, in fact I don't have any pack other than the default one.
Hello,

Unfortunately, your statement does not explain how you seemed to know exactly where the ores were. Your statement also goes against the evidence posted above.

I will discuss this with the staff member who issued the ban. This may take a day or two, so please be patient.

Thanks.
I wish to extend a massive apology for your ban. I was the one to ban you. At the time your patterns were extremely similar to how xrayers work. while using the /prism i tool i was not given all the details. Upon reinspection of my own evidence against you. I found it to be just pure luck. I really hope you can forgive me of this mistake. I've asked DarkPsy to unban you promptly.

Terribly sorry this happened. I hope it won't happen again.