Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WOW REALLY!
Started by [E] STaSHZILLA420

Yea you can donate for her.

But... I see MastaC729 accepted her application this morning...

Either there was a mistake in the ingame name she provided or Masta forgot to add her.

I'll check this out.
im not fucking weaping ive been asking this question for days. all i wanted to do was get an answer from the STAFF. so thank you for your input but i dont need your free shit.
ok sawine. thanks bud. you were a big help. ill be sure to let her know and ill figure it out. thanks for everyones help that responded
Lol, I offer a free membership for her, and he swears and gets mad at me? +1 Interwebs.
baber. i dont like how you just say im crying and weaping. im presenting a situation in the best way i know how. by not bothering the people playing the game. so i make a post and it was being handled. I DONT WANT FREE STUFF. THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER, BUT ALL I WANTED WAS AN ANSWER WHICH SAWINE HAS ALREADY ANSWERED. im not trying to cry or weap. i just stated my complaint and my question and it was resolved
OK stashzilla420 you have to understand the admin and mod team are busy and the communications is a bit touch and go. as well there have bin a lot of changes to the applications system.

and swearing on the forums wont help Baber was having a joke and offered a pass you wont get that very offer.

PS just wait and if not private message sawine on the forums or a admin to get help.
tiibs4life. thank you i understand. i apologize for that. but when people come from left field saying that im annoying them, didnt sound like a joke. im not looking for handouts. merely an answer. which was provided
This issue has been handled.

Going off topic.

Locked.