Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WOW REALLY!
Started by [E] STaSHZILLA420

I joined this server over a week ago because my main server got shut down. When looking for a new server, i came across minetown.net. I was so excited about finding this new world full of what i thought was "helpful" people. I have been asking for a mod or admin to answer one simple question for 4 days now. I have a trail of people wanting to join this server to play, but i cant even get a single question answered. why is that? i mean you guys are mods and admin for a reason. TOHELP!!! so please respond to this.

Question:: My friend Ghostie4evil has applied for this server, and she got accepted. however, she is still a guest and an admin masta7 (or something along those lines) said that he is still awaiting payment. Payment for what? there shouldnt be a requirement to donate before you can play. me and my buddies got in for free. so if she got accepted, then why cant she play?? makes no sense. forcing her to donte to play is kind of wrong. its bad business. all i want is for my crew from the old server to join me. I chose your site because its made well and organized, and just plain awesome. So, please get back to me on this. thank you.

P.S. once this is resolved, i will vote for you everyday, and i will get my friends to do the same. Thanks for your time.
The donation method is a mean to slow down the Huge coming of people as well as a method to keep most of Griefer out.

Sadly Either you all donate the 5$ to become a member

or find a member that donate a lot and willing to give free membership .(more info at the donate section)

There no other work around.
i just dont understand how me and my buds got in so fast, but theyre saying that she needs to pay to play
Did you yourself donate the 5$ or got a free membership from other player?
Sounds like Masta didn't understand the situation.

Or you failed to properly explain it.
i didnt donate anything. they just let all of us in. i had one buddy that donated after we were all accepted.
im sure its all just a misunderstanding. but all i wanna know is why shes forced to pay to play when we all got in free
We changed our application system lately and everyone is not on the same page yet it seems.

I think your applications were on the ones MastaC729 accepted but asked for payment. It was just after we changed the applications.

You can join the server for free by applying. The delay for approval or denial is random, we receive a bunch of apps everyday.

Donating makes you a member without the need to apply.

I'll review your application again.
im already in savine, and i want to thank you for getting back to me so fast. can i donate for her?? she cant use her bank card to get to paypal? her username is ghostie4evil
If this honestly means so much to you, I will give you ONE free membership. Your weeping and crying annoys me.

Next time she is on and you are on. Contact me.