Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FTB Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] Osmosis

For the record me and prez have decided to ban chunk loading entirely. The only thing and i mean it. The only thing that will be able to load chunks is the quarry. There will be a specific block ban on the OW. The quarry will be banned in all dimensions except the deep dark. As to the mob cap i don't know about that. But frankly i don't view a mob cap as a major issue. Players do not need to spend their time making mob traps. 90% of all items a mob drops. Can be made from a item within a mods parameters. Mobs in general especially when players make mob traps. Cause lag like the dickens. We are in a beta environment right now and the lag is next to minimal. However granted...we are typically only seeing 3-4 people on at a time.

Now then if you kindly please drop the subject about mobs. The mob cap is staying there is no ifs or buts. Please keep all discussion on bugs or exploits. I would also appreciate seeing reports on overall gameplay.
(excuse double post)

Ok i looked into something and noticed we had no mob cap plugin installed. So i did some digging and found the problem. The server was set to easy mode. Which makes mob spawning very minimal. I've set it to normal so be ready for a rain of mobs.
@1086959 wrote:
Bug: I am not able to place blocks on liquid taint, which direwolf20 can easily do to get rid of it.

Also, people can grief spawn with taint and ruin the land just by throwing a ton of cobble in a crucible.

A solution may be to hide a few pure nodes around spawn where people cannot reach.

Simply needs to be patched for bukkit to register block placements from that particular mod. I'll have a look for one now, if not I'll have to patch it myself (chaos may ensue)
I don't think we have a fix for the filler. That sounds like a bug with the client. Fillers shouldn't be disabled, I didn't mess with them. Are you certain they don't work? Have you tried the correct filler cofiguration recipes? Bricks and glass control what a filler can and cannot do.
@1086959 wrote:
suggestion: Teleportation is too complicated, switch it to /tpa since most people know that command.

I'll be adding that plugin because it's more well-known, but how is the current system complicated? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f62f.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":shock:">:shock:</object>
It's not complicated... Just most minetowners are used to TPA... Also a way to /buyclaimblocks would be great... An amin shop that only buys??? Any amin shop that sells would take allot to balance.
CURRENT SERVER MODPACK VERSION

direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.14

Update complete please update your packs to 1.0.14. very soon the alpha state will be closed and whitelist cleared.
That is if you request it. Only Beta testers accepted during the beta testing phase will be allowed this. After which all worldedits will be treated as a donation service. mostly similar to how Minetown does it.