Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bann Karterchamp
Started by [E] SilentHunter

karterchamp camps my home kills me when hes about to die he logs of this is not fair!!!
one more thing he keeps geting in my home when hes not invited doors locked and there is no entrance!
yes it SHOULD be a bannable affence you camp at warps AND at home!!!! people are just jackass... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Rules wrote:
5 - Don't be annoying on purpose.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Do not troll.

Do not spam chat.

Do not type in caps.

Do not harass other players

If someone asks you to leave their place, leave

If I see it I will use /ban. It is in the rules. Also i'm tired of people being jackasses.
hey regg be on around 9:00 mountain time to witness some of his mass killing
I might also add that he bought a lot in my new city(mountain view) and has been annoying there in two ways.

1. Half the time he builds half the time he just walks around bent over annoying other people.

2. He and a few users got in a fight users including iGACKT and vEngineer and fought all day in my peaceful city. I told them to leave but they did not listen. Soon they started killing other users and that is how this whole fight started.

I hope this case ends peacefuly.

-pennepasta
he killed me in my home when i said get out stole my gold and invent of stone and some picks D:
if he dosnt get banned i might leave untill he does!
its simply hide inside my manor and build a temp house there he can look in but still cant kill you AND i might just get some arrows and kill him when he comes near me....
the only way to end a major situation is not to end it peacefully look at all the wars that america has fought in... XD