Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Voting but no rewards?
Started by [E] nick7269

Iv'e tried the plugin at release and I got my diamonds.

this time I didn't but i';ll try again tomorow
Omega, try right now... I deleted you from the database.
Maybe I'm not doing something right. I log into the game and log into the website. Then from the main page (website main page) I click the links to vote. Enter the codes to vote, then close webpages.

still works, since you wiped the database i decided to see if it still worked <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Ok Nick, try it right now...

Like, literally, this second, and PM me when you are done.
Okay I'm wondering do I need to sign up for the each website to for my vote to be valid? Like a log in for each website?\

thanks
No.....

Go to minetown.net/vote, and vote there!
danieldaniel wrote:
No.....

Go to minetown.net/vote, and vote there!

Well, apparently I'm not doing anything wrong then.

Like I said before, I log into the game, log into the Minetown website, then I vote. I have received 0 diamonds.

The only thing I can figure might be a problem, I may be using two different email accounts.
it keeps tellin me ive voted today and i havent been on since thurs and no one has my passwords either this has been happining for about a week now so i dont know why i even logged out an back iin so i dont understand why if its working for eveyone else and no my name is spelled correctly with no caps etc
Go to the homepage and click the vote options on top right of page.