Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] sony play online pass
Started by [E] TIBBS4LIFE

Your text to link here...
Right ....sony is slowly turning into microsoft.

But this only screws up people who buy used.
This has nothing to do with Sony, I dont know how long this has been going on but I noticed it when I bought Dead Space 2 on release day that you have to pay $10 for an online pass, just about everyone of EA's games, thankfully Battlefield wont have this since its being published by EA.

Its EA turning into Activision and Ubisoft is turning into Capcom lol its horrible.
Are you sure about that ?

Did you even listen to what he said or read the article he is talking about?
Yes I listen, Its true this can effect just about every single Playstation game with multiplayer, only if the publisher or developer chooses to be apart of the program., I'm not too worried about it.

So you know, they're are some good heart devs out there that will say fuck this and not be apart of it, I'm not surprised that Resistance 3 will have it due to the fact that Insomniac Games needs money.
Medal Of Honor has this on xbox live, thank god I bought it new.

Homefront has something like it, can only rank up 5 times before you need it, otherwise you can't rank up any higher.

I think its how EA is trying to get even more money, like usual.

Granted, I DESPISE Activision for what they have done to Call Of Duty, but I love them because they would never go to anything like this, no matter how much extra cash it might make them, simply because they'd lose alot of people.

Also, MW2 was an expirement, Infinity Ward even said so when they first released the game, don't hold it against them, it was far better than WAW and Black Ops, if you takeaway Zombies and Barebones

EDIT

THQ created homefront. I'll stick with my $5 a month xbox live tyvm (just get the 12month thing for $60 averages out to $5 a month)