Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] nicks new bridge
Started by [E] nick7269

Everyone seems to be asking what I'm building so here is a picture of it! lol
thats one sick bridge!
i would like 3 of them
dude when u get that thing done I wanna check it out yo thing looks sick from the pic
Well, here is a screenshot of what I have started. Unfortunately I will not be able to complete as planned, it has gotten to tall. I will have to make adjustments. If it looks crappy, I will have to try something else.
Nick, I used to go to that bridge like it was nothing special! Now I havnt been there in a while, I miss it haha.Name: Sundial Bridge
Gatschet wrote:
Nick, I used to go to that bridge like it was nothing special! Now I havnt been there in a while, I miss it haha.Name: Sundial Bridge

Haha cool dude!

Thanks for the name too.

Too bad I can't duplicate it better. I'm thinking about cutting it off at the top. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Okay, I will admit, it may have seemed like a good idea....but it failed. I'm thinking about remodeling to resemble this picture. Yes it is much more simple, but I don't want the bridge to take away from other buildings around the bridge. I might make a few alterations from the picture of course and build not so tall structure on top.