Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.8 bro..
Started by [E] dead [1]

t5nnn7.jpg

Notch recently revealed more information regarding the 1.8 Adventure Update. The following things have been confirmed for the update's release:

•NPC Villages

•Randomly generated dungeons

•New biome code

•Fully functioning Creative mode (with Creative-type access to server mods/admins)

•Critical hits

•Sprinting

•More farming options

•Brightness slider

He also mentioned that mod support was definitely being worked on, but that information on the update as a whole would be kept under a tight lid, to avoid revealing too many surprises.

We will continue to update the community as information becomes available.
2j14pop.png

Notch recently mentioned that the ability to sprint may be added in the 1.8 Adventure Update. He is currently considering options to keep it balanced, but seems that its inclusion is highly likely, as he found it "fun and addictive". There are numerous possible methods for implementation - some suggestions have included a stamina bar, sprinting shoes or limited directional control while sprinting.

We will continue to provide updates as information becomes available.
Pictures?
I hope its like my idea, where theres an offical mod section and each mod has it's own RSS and it'l auto update your mods when updates are available :3
GammaGames wrote:
I hope its like my idea, where theres an offical mod section and each mod has it's own RSS and it'l auto update your mods when updates are available :3

Planned by the creator of modloader
jallaf were do you get this info?
My mom works at mojang..Nah jking..

http://www.minecraftforum.net/
lol ./facepalm
jallaf will you help me make that leaf monster?
jallaf wrote:
GammaGames wrote:

Planned by the creator of modloader

i hope notch borrows the idea