Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] An idea for spawn museum
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

How about, in place of the spawn chapel ( not everyone is christian and it is never used ) we can put a giant museum, where you walk all the way through from one point to the end, and along the way it has a short story about many big things that happened in minetown throughout its history. for example, it would start with when the server was started, have a brief summary of cody, the original owner, then move on to how it changed from creative to survival, then how sawine became the owner, and everything else. I think this would be more useful and a good idea because it would teach newcomers some basic history of minetown. Any one else agree?
i think the reason we have the chapel is because it's for show i think, but this would be awesome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I like the idea, but put it somewhere else.
Dont take out the cathedral. but in the building, make a hold down to bedrock for broly
make a hole down to bedrock for brolly catman cody and all the other who betrayed the sever
Well seems like everyone likes it so far, and it doesn't HAVE to replace chapel, it can be put somewhere else near spawn.
I vote yes for museum BUT don't get rid of the chapel.