Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Piston mueseam
Started by [E] *Chriss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in the next week or so i will be setting up a museam type layout on Federation Eilte where i will set on display piston uses. right now i have a dozen or so to set up if you have a use i have not set up then please let me know and i will add it right now i will let you know what will be there

• Doors ( both secret and non-secret)
  • Stairs (straight and Spiral)
  • Auto build bridge
  • Rising bridge (lava and water)
  • Water and lava gates
  • Hidden hole in wall
  • Floor shaft
  • Fire place door
  • Hidden Stairs
  • Trick Fall Traps
  • One way Entrances (hidden)

And many more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be doing installations if you want a Piston design set up in your home or place. If you want three set up the first installation is free of charge and i will do my very best to make sure that the only difference you will notcie in your place is the lever or button or preassure plate and the movement when you activate them. there will be prices in front of each set up in the mueseum on a sign

P.S. Vote Trolls and people who hate me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
How did u get so many negative votes?
Lol, IKR, but so of-topic... xD
chrisseb wrote:
well in exchange for response please delete ur posts to keep this thread on topic

response: vote trolls

Meh, we had our reasons.
where is the place, cant find it
please spell museum right.
sorry ill edit now

Everyone please delete the posts
spiral stairs sound cool, i know how id do it but idk if its the same way <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I just got back from lake!

I NEED TO SEE SOME SWEET PISTON STUFF!!
reggief ive built some of them in legion city only three so far warp and go right but id suggest waiting till its done