Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bukkit Plugin Ideas
Started by [E] JackM100 [1]

name : bbrooks066

idea: builder protection enchant

reason: to allow builders to create w/o risk of falling after a predetermined height

permissions: those who prove themselves as builders to mods and not to ppl who just want fall protection
This could be given as a donator perk, but can't work in PVP areas...
On very rare occasions, some builders get the invincible:allow flag added to their region, so they don't die when they fall, don't burn when they work with lava and don't drown when they build underwater.

I'm not quite sure if they still hand these out though.
For the PvP server: teabagging.
Lolwut?
LOL YES
==-

Name: League of Mine

==-

What it does: League of Mine is a "pet/monster" type of plugin. Just like one of those app that you have on your smart phone!

Details: There will be Monster Levels from 1-10 Stars, different types of attributes from Fire-Ice-Earth-Air-Electric and some others. There will also be the "rareness" of the monster. Common-Rare-Legendary. Since the new update of 1.8 the monsters will show holographic stars above.

Players will be able to battle other players in a pvp arena or go to the wilderness to lvl up there monsters.

==-

Extra Thoughts:

I believe there is so much more in this plugin if someone makes it. From Runes which give different attributes to a F5 mode pvp battle (like in the apps) To even monsters (mobs) who can be evolved and get stronger. If someone does make this plugin, it will be (to what I saw) the first of its kind. To me this plugin can be a server of its self really. But this is just my opinion.

Rezo

==-
@10958010 wrote:
==-

Name: League of Mine

==-

What it does: League of Mine is a "pet/monster" type of plugin. Just like one of those app that you have on your smart phone!

Details: There will be Monster Levels from 1-10 Stars, different types of attributes from Fire-Ice-Earth-Air-Electric and some others. There will also be the "rareness" of the monster. Common-Rare-Legendary. Since the new update of 1.8 the monsters will show holographic stars above.

Players will be able to battle other players in a pvp arena or go to the wilderness to lvl up there monsters.

==-

Extra Thoughts:

I believe there is so much more in this plugin if someone makes it. From Runes which give different attributes to a F5 mode pvp battle (like in the apps) To even monsters (mobs) who can be evolved and get stronger. If someone does make this plugin, it will be (to what I saw) the first of its kind. To me this plugin can be a server of its self really. But this is just my opinion.

Rezo

==-

You mean Pokemon?